Squatters have got to be a property owner or land owner’s biggest headache! Help is at hand, if you follow the correct process, they can be removed by using an interim possession order (IPO) or making a claim for possession. These documents need to be served on the defendants in the correct manner and on time. So how can Arkline’s […]

The procedure to serve Claim Forms out of jurisdiction varies depending on the country in which the document is to be served. Before you contact any process serving company in the UK, contact the Foreign Process Office at the Royal Courts of Justice details as follows: