We're here to helpComplaints Procedure
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have 28 days to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the director responsible who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who carried out the service for you.
3. The director responsible will send you a written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another director to review the decision.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
6. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR about your complaint.
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Financial Services Ombudsman on 0800 023 4 567 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIDENTIAL, Arkline Complaints Procedure
Created by P Belt, Arkline, Version 1.6
West View House (UK) Ltd t/a Arkline, PO Box 63, Tadcaster, LS24 9WN, DX Address: DX 29665. Tadcaster. Registered in England & Wales 4878622. Registered office:
1st Floor, 24 Bridge Street, Tadcaster, LS24 9AL. VAT Registration number: 598902579. ICO no: Z8191114
Calls to Arkline maybe recorded for training and monitoring purposes