COVID 19 – Arkline remains open for business
We want to write to you directly to let you know the steps that Arkline are taking to continue to provide you with Process Serving, Tracing & Means Reports.
But first our hearts and thoughts go out to anyone who has been affected by this unprecedented event.
Our Service to Clients:
We have been preparing our staff to work remotely with some members of the team remaining at the office to deal with hard copies and post/DX, therefore:
- Where possible please Email documents for service and other instructions rather than post
- Continue as normal to use same email addresses and telephone numbers.
- In line with Public Health England advice and for your safety we are limiting our contact with clients to telephone, email and video link contact.
- For any concerns please talk directly to either director Pauline Belt on 07981419760 or Mark Belt on 07974086901
- BCP and Epidemic & Pandemic Plans available on request
Thank you for putting your trust in us and we remain focused on serving you.
Pauline & Mark
Check out our other blog posts
A pre-sue report can provide valuable information about either an individual or a company. Here are two examples of how the information we are able to obtain can provide valuable information for claimants to assess whether it is worth pursuing outstanding debts. Case...
Arkline continues to operate in line with government advice and recommendations from relevant trade bodies. We wish to express our heartfelt thanks to all those workers on the front line and our thoughts go out to all those affected by COVID-19. Our service levels...
Practice Direction 22 – Statements of Truth The amendments relate to all statements of truth and come into effect on 6th April 2020. It is to include a warning as to the consequences of stating facts without an honest belief in their truth. The wording is much...