Who We Are
West View House (UK) Limited t/a Arkline gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Arkline’s registered office is at 1st Floor, 24 Bridge Street, Tadcaster. LS24 9AL and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 4878622.
We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number is Z8191114 and we act as both a data controller and data processor.
Our designated Data Protection Officer for the organisation is Pauline Belt who can be contacted at the above address, Tel 01973 831290
Information That We Collect
Arkline processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we may collect from you is: –
- Business Email
- Work Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Skype Address
- Business Bank Details
We collect information in the below ways: –
- Telephone Enquiries
- Website form Enquiries
- E-mail Enquiries
- Internal administrative processes
As a Data Controller, you will also provide us with the personal information of your data subjects to enable us to process their data in line with our contractual obligations to you.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Arkline takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service
- We may share your information with external bodies, such as credit reference agencies and Professional Bodies to ensure the legitimacy of our contract.
- Direct marketing to inform you of our news, products and industry information.
You have the right to access any personal information that Arkline processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Arkline uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions. All processors acting on our behalf only have access to relevant information for them to meet their contractual obligations, only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Third parties may include:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them and for the purposes of providing part of the Service to you. This includes IT and website support; marketing support; administrative support; secure document storage; secure document and IT disposal service.
- Business partners that provide business support to our organisation such as our accountant; payroll service; HR support; Health and Safety Support; Solicitors
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Service.
- Statutory Authorities whom we are required by law to report to, including the HMRC and ICO.
Arkline takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
TLS Encryption for emails
SSL for website
Password protected sharing of information via email
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Arkline, however, we will be unable to proceed with contractual work if you do not provide us with this information.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Arkline only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Lodging a Complaint
We only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In the first instance you should raise any concerns with Arkline Data Protection Officer, Pauline Belt.
If you are not satisfied with the response you can complain to:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745