Serving Claim Forms Abroad

by | Mar 5, 2019

The procedure to serve Claim Forms out of jurisdiction varies depending on the country in which the document is to be served. Before you contact any process serving company in the UK, contact the Foreign Process Office at the Royal Courts of Justice details as follows: 

Contact Details
Foreign Process Section
Room E16
Royal Courts of Justice

DX 44450 Strand

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7947 778 / 6488 / 6691 / 1741 / 6682
Fax: +44 (0)870 324 0025

They will inform you whether you must send the documents to them to arrange service or whether you can use an agent in a particular country. If its the latter please contact Pauline Belt 01937 831290/ from and she will be able to arrange service.

Check out our other blog posts

COVID 19 – Arkline remains open for business

We want to write to you directly to let you know the steps that Arkline are taking to continue to provide you with Process Serving, Tracing & Means Reports.   But first our hearts and thoughts go out to anyone who has been affected by this unprecedented...

Santander fined £32.8m for serious failings in processes

The Financial Conduct Authority fined Santander UK Plc £32.8 million pounds late in 2018 after it failed to effectively process the accounts and investments of customers who had died. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) stated that Santander UK did not transfer...

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.